"Idea Generator" is what many of my colleagues will say about me because I like to brainstorm, collaborate, plan and execute projects that will produce the best results. I am quick, thorough and accomplished in my field and I know how to leverage PR and social media to maximize marketing and sales goals.
My career began working for a large computer company in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. From there, I moved to Maryland and now specialize in Internet marketing, content development, public relations and social media.
Over the years, I've worked for some of the best educational software publishers, non-profits and e-learning companies. I've also helped clients in security, health and nutritional medicine, special education, assistive technology and digital accessible media bring their programs and services to the market. Combining social good with proven online marketing strategies has made a real difference for my employers.
Let's Get to Work!
- Brand new products and services to gain visibility for your company.
- Promote a new book, conference, product or web community.
- Generate qualified leads to increase sales and web traffic.
- Integrate Web 3.0 applications to build social networks and create demand.
- Build viral awareness to grow customer loyalty on Twitter, Facebook and Linked-In.
- Listen to your customers' chatter and keep abreast of the competition.
- Plan a sustainable PR campaign to leverage intended corporate goals.
- Write compelling stories with photographs and video to build credibility.
- Find the rainmakers in your industry.
- Connect with news media and bloggers that will enrich your industry presence.
Fan my Facebook page to learn more about digital educational technologies to maximize learning.
I'm also a literacy tutor and volunteer for the Carroll County Literacy Council in Maryland.